照片要求。张护照照片。白底正面。尺寸为3 x 4 厘米 （大概1.2 x 1.6英寸)。
醫療保險. 申根旅行保险- 您需要购买 一 份适用于申根国的旅行医疗保险，保险额不低于3万欧元，须包含紧急医疗和医疗遣返的费用，覆盖完整的申根行程。
• 由雇主签发出具的英文在职证明原件 （需打印在公司正式的抬头信纸上，包含公司全称&地址&固定电话&传真&邮箱地址）,由负责人签字（显示签字人职位）&加盖公司公章；在职证明需要包含的信息至少如下：申请人姓名，职务，收入，工作年限；准假时间&准假原因；公司需声明将保留申请人职位，担保申请人在旅行期间遵守当地法律法规并按照计划时间准时归国。
For unemployed adults:
• If married: Letter of employment and income of the spouse plus notary certificate of marriage, legalized by MFA.
• If single/divorced/widow/widower: Any other proof of regular income.
For retired persons
Proof of pension or other regular income.
For minors (under 18) Student card & Original letter of the school, mentioning:
• Permission for absence.
• Name and function of the person giving the permission.
• One photocopy thereof.
• Notary certificate of family relationship or a proof of guardianship, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• When the minor is travelling alone or only with one parent: notary certificate of permission to travel from both parents or legal guardians, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and when not in China, attested by the relevant authorities in the parents'/legal guardians' country of residence.
Additional Information for Greece Visa (Schengen)
1. Only if you have collected Biometric data already for a Schengen Visa before, the data should be valid only for 59 months, you could authorize someone else to submit your visa application instead. Otherwise each applicant should go to Visa Application Centre in person for submitting application, having Biometric data and making payment. (Please note: this policy is not applicable for the one who has been rejected by any Schengen Countries before).
2. The requirements what we provide to you are all the lastest from the Embassy & Consulate side, and we will do our best to give as detailed as possible suggestions for each different case situation; But since of the specificity of visa application, the Consular Officer may ask you for more additional documents and information, we do appreciate your kindly understanding.
3. The Processing time (around 15 working days) for Greece is official obtained from the Embassy & Consulate side ( all the holidays are not included), but we strongly advice that you could prepare your documents and submit as early as possible, because there are many uncontrolled situations which may delay your processing time (additional documents required, system problem, interview etc.) . And we will not be noticed by the Embassy & Consulate in advance.
4. The final visa result and visa validity is decided by the Embassy & Consulate, even if you have provided the full information which they requires, there is still a risk that your visa would be rejected and no fees could be refunded. The final result could not be estimated by our side, we do appreciate your kindly understanding.
5. All the Chinese supporting documents that you submit should have one English Version.