According the policy of UK Consulate, each applicant is required to submit in person. But VisaHQ could assist you on filling out visa application forms, making appointment for submission and reviewing visa documents.
Please provide original documents and not photocopies. All documents must be in English or Welsh. Otherwise they must be accompanied by a full translation that can be independently verified by the Home Office. You are possibly required to submit additional documents which are not listed in the official checklist
Each translated document must contain:
• confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document;
• the date of the translation;
• the translator's full name and signature;
• the translator's contact details.
Additional required documents for minors
• a Birth Certificate or legal document (such as adoption papers) showing the relationship between you and your parent or guardian.
If travelling unaccompanied or with someone other than your parent(s) you should provide:
• a signed letter from your parent(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying you, and details of care and accommodation arranged in the UK;
• a copy of your parent(s) or legal guardian’s biographical page of their passport, which includes their signature and passport number if your parent(s) do not have a passport then you must provide another official document which bears their signature.
If travelling with an adult, you will need to identify them in your application:
• If the adult is not your parent, you will need to provide specific information about them in your application;
• The adults’ name will appear on your visa, and you will be refused entry to the UK if you arrive in the UK without them;
• You can identify up to 2 adults in your visa application, and your visa will only be valid if you travel with at least one of them;
• The adult can apply for a visa at the same time, but you must each complete separate applications.