Uganda transit e-visa is required for citizens of China.
• Printed approval letter.
• Original yellow fever certificate.
• Copy of passport information pages including pages with photo and address.
• Recent passport-size photograph.
To apply for a travel visa to Uganda requires the following documents:
• Scanned copy of a background check from the FBI or your local police;
• Two recommendation letters from individuals in Uganda known to the traveler;
• A cover letter from the traveler stating the reason for multiple entries.
Embassy of Uganda in the China offers visa processing of 3 business days.