and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Sweden visa application form. For online orders, please download, print and sign Sweden visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
Original, signed China passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 2 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Photocopy of ID card . Color photocopy of applicant's ID card of both sides
Itinerary. Copy of itinerary showing exact dates of travel from airline or travel agent and a statement of the nature of the trip. We do not advise to purchase tickets until visa is issued. Please note that the validity, duration of stay, and number of entries on your visa will be based upon your itinerary.
Medical travel insurance. Insurance with a minimum coverage of € 30,000 and validity for all Schengen states.The insurance must fully cover the whole period of stay within the Schengen areas. Please, provide both original and copy.
Proof of accommodation. Proof of accommodation (hotel reservation, proof of ownership or rent a house on behalf of applicant) or, if applicable, the commitment of maintenance and accommodation filled and signed by a person from Sweden.
Travel programme. Documents providing clear evidence about your travel programme (booking transportation, itinerary, etc.).
Solvency proof. Original daily banks statement shows salary and balance within the last 3 months.
In general the applicant is advised to provide documentation in original. Additional documentation may be required. In case the applicant cannot provide the original version of the document, a copy must be added, an English translation must be attached to any documents in Chinese.
For minors (under 18)：
• Student card.
• Original letter of the school with English translation, mentioning:
- Full address, telephone number of the school.
- Permission for absence.
- Name and function of the person giving the permission.
• Notary Certificate of family relation or proof of guardianship, legalised by MFA.
Minors travelling alone or with one parent:
Notary Certificate of permission to travel from both parents or legal guardians (when minor is travelling alone) or the parent or legal guardian not travelling (if minor is travelling with one parent), legalized by MFA, and when not in China, attested by the relevant authorities in the country of residence.
• A sealed copy of the business license of the employing company.
• A letter from the employer (in English, or in Chinese with English translation) on official company paper with stamp, signature, date and clearly mentioning:
- Address, telephone and fax numbers of the employing company.
-The name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer.
-The name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service.
-Approval for leave or absence.
For retired persons:
• Pension certificate, with a copy thereof.
• Or the original letter of retirement from the employer, the letter should be printed on company letter head, signed and stamped
• Proof of regular income.
For unemployed adults:
• If married: Letter of employment and income of the spouse plus notary certificate of marriage, legalised by MFA.
• If single/ divorced /widow/ widower - any other proof of regular income.
• Student card, with a copy thereof.
• Original letter from the school/institution with full address, telephone number of the school/institution, permission for absence for the applicant and name and function of the person giving the permission. The letter should be printed on school/institution letterhead, stamped and signed.