Two color passport size photographs with white background.
Proof of health insurance covering international travel.
Applicants who reside or work in other jurisdiction besides the passport issuing authority, should apply under that jurisdiction and provide the following documents:
- Recent 3 months’ salary bank account statement.
- The applicant must submit a verifiable proof that he/she has been employed by the company (includes Company Physical address and Telephone Number) in that particular jurisdiction/That particular area for a period of six (6) to twelve (12) months.
- Notarized Business license with English translation, which is not older than one year at the time of submission.
- Copy and translation of Temporary Residence Permit from six (6) to twelve (12) months
- The Applicant must submit a verifiable proof of contribution to Social Security Insurance for a period of six (6) to (12) twelve months.
Proof of return flight reservation on letterhead paper.
Schedule of stay.
If a person applies for more than 30 days, to provide a detailed schedule of what they will be doing in RSA.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (If that person traveled or intends travelling from or through a yellow fever area).
Proof of hotel reservation on letterhead.
Proof of financial means.
Proof of financial means to cover envisaged living expenses during stay in RSA with balance not less than RMB 30,000 Yuan/person in form of：
- Recent bank statements for 3 months (Salary/Pension account preferable)
- Bank book or Bank deposit receipt copy
Guarantee letter from employer of applicant (Not applicable to unemployed person) or copy and translation of certificate of retirement if applicable.
Applicant under 18 years old should provide:
- Notarized Birth Certificate
- Consent note issued and signed by commissioner of oath/ local authorities
should be submitted by parent/s who is/are not travelling with the child. If both are not accompanying the child, details of the accompanying person should also be provided
- Undertaking letter of expenses
- Copy and translation of ID card/ passport bio-page of parent/s who is/are not travelling with the child