Two original photos on white background of 2inch, taken in recent 6 months.
Copy of round trip tickets or detailed itinerary for the duration of the trip (Applicant's name must be on itinerary).
Applicant’s Daily Bank Statement (Original) from the last 3 months, it must be sealed by the counter of the bank.
Hotel Booking (English version). The guest’s full name and check-in time must be included.
Original Letter of invitation from a person or an organization. It must contain:
• Signed date.
• Applicant’s full name.
• Applicant’s passport number.
• Departure & return date.
• Letterhead must be the organization or company in Nigeria, addressed to the Visa Section, General Consulate, Shanghai, the sentence accepting full immigration/evidence of sustaining self while in Nigeria must be included in the Invitation letter.
• Furthermore, at the bottom left, the letter must be signed by hand-written and has the electronic version as well.
• One Invitation letter can maximum contains 5 applicants totally. If the applicant will not be staying in the hotel, the detailed living address and local contact information must be stated in the letter.
• If the invitation letter is from OGUN/LEKKI/CALABAR, one more invitation letter (photocopy) from Free Trade Zone must be separated provided.
Please provide marriage certificate (Original & Photocopy).
Non-criminal certificate (Original and Photocopy) with English translation, printed on the A4 paper.
Photocopy of Passport of Inviting Person.
It validity must be at least 6 months. If the inviting person is not from Nigeria, the CERPAC card must be also provided and the validity must be at least 3 months. The signature on the passport must be the same with it on the invitation letter, abbreviation or any difference is not acceptable.