New Zealand Visa

Need help? Chat with us Call +1-800-345-6541 Call +1-800-345-6541
permanent resident?
Currently there is a ban on all foreigners entering New Zealand. Visa service is not currently available.

All the required documents must be color-scanned and upload.

New Zealand business e-visa is required for citizens of China.

IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, at this time, VisaHQ does not provide full service for business e-visas to New Zealand. All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of New Zealand . Information below is for reference purposes only. Please address all questions to the Embassy of New Zealand directly.

To apply for a travel visa to New Zealand requires the following documents:

Passport.Current Passports (original) for every person included in the application. A copy of the identity pages of the passports of every person included in the application.
Passport Photo: One photo in two inch with white background.
ID Card. Photocopy of applicant's ID card (both sides).
Hukou. Household registration book (Hukou) (Chinese nationals only).
Proof of financial means. Evidence of your ability to fund your stay in New Zealand, and your outward travel from New Zealand such as:
• A completed Sponsorship Form for Temporary Entry (INZ 1025); or
• Bank deposit books showing a saving history.
• Bank statements or payslips for the previous 6 months.
• Credit card statements and limits.
• Any other evidence of funds in addition to the above.
Employment letter (Chinese and English version). If you are employed, a letter from your employer stating:
• Your position and salary.
• The length of your employment.
• Your leave approval.
• Name and contact details of your employer.
If you own your own company, please provide the following:
• Business licence with capital verification report.
• Statement about the business scope and the number of employees Recent business tax returns with income statement Recent bank documents showing daily business transactions.
If you are retired, provide a copy of your Retirement Certificate.
Supplementary Form. Supplementary Form for Chinese Visitors, Students and Workers (INZ 1027).(Chinese nationals and people born in China only).
Supplementary Form for Hong Kong and Macau Visitors, Workers and Students (INZ 1220). Holders of HKSAR and HKBNO passports, holders of Hong Kong documents of identity and holders of Macau SAR passports and travel permit only.
Сhest Х-Ray Сertificate. If you intend to be in New Zealand for more than six months but less than one year, you must provide evidence that you have completed a Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ 1096).

Please note that a chest x-ray certificate is NOT required if:
• You have provided a Chest X –ray Certificate to INZ within the 36 months preceding this application, and
• You have not spent the previous six consecutive months in China, Hong Kong or another country that is not a low-incidence country for tuberculosis (TB).
The Panel Doctor will electronically submit x-ray and medical certificates directly to INZ.

If you intend to be in New Zealand for more than one year please also provide a General Medical Certificate (INZ 1007).

Embassy of New Zealand in the China offers visa processing of 20 business days.

New Zealand visa for citizens of China is required. For more information please contact the nearest New Zealand embassy.

This information is available at website.
No worries, we did it for your convenience.

Get all the information and services provided exclusively for residents in one click.
Go to