Nepal Visa

Nepal Visa

Tourist visa
Business visa
Visitor visa
Transit visa

Nepal visitor visa is required for citizens of China.

Please provide ID of the agents if not applying directly
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, at this time, VisaHQ does not provide full service for visitor visas to Nepal. All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Nepal . Information below is for reference purposes only. Please address all questions to the Embassy of Nepal directly.

To apply for a travel visa to Nepal requires the following documents:

Original, signed China passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 1 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Power of attorney.
• The client autographed original power of attorney (the reference to the power of attorney samples).
• If the immediate family member is going to apply for a visa on behalf of the applicant, there is no need to provide a power of attorney, but a supporting document is required (such as a copy of the "HuKou", a copy of the original proof of birth, a copy of the marriage certificate, etc.) must be provided to prove the immediate family relationship.
• Non-immediate relatives may not apply for visas to minors under 18 years of age. Minors under the age of 18 may not apply for a visa alone and shall be accompanied by immediate family members or by immediate family members.

Vaccination Card. A photo of your vaccination card/passport (png,jpeg)

Embassy of Nepal in the China offers visa processing of 3 business days.

Nepal visa for citizens of China is required. For more information please contact the nearest Nepal embassy.

This information is available at website.
No worries, we did it for your convenience.

Get all the information and services provided exclusively for residents in one click.
Go to
Your travel destination
Visa type
Your citizenship
living in
permanent resident?
Need help? Chat with us