Visa applications should be submitted for a maximum of 6 months, and no later than 15 days, before the trip.
The required documents have to be translated into English or Lithuanian in a separate document according to the instructions below.
For minors (under 18)：
Student card & Original letter of the school mentioning:
• Full address, telephone number of the school
permission for absence
• Name and function of the person giving the permission
• Notary Certificate (legalized by MFA) of the family relation between the minor and his/her parents or proof of guardianship.
If travelling alone: Notary certificate (legalized by MFA) of permission to travel from both parents or legal guardians and a copy thereof.
If travelling with one parent or legal guardian: Notary certificate (legalized by MFA) of signed permission to travel from the non-travelling party and a copy thereof.
If the non-travelling party resides abroad, travel permission must be notarized by the authorities in the country of residence.
Sealed copy of the business license of the employing company.
Employment certificate (in English, or in Chinese with English translation) on official company paper with stamp, signature, date and clearly mentioning:
• Address, telephone and fax numbers of the employing company.
• The name and position of the countersigning officer.
• The name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service.
• Approval of leave or absence.
For retired persons:
Proof of pension or other regular income.
For unemployed persons:
If married: Letter of employment and income of the spouse and notary certificate of marriage, legalized by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
If single/divorced/widow/widower: Any other proof of regular income.