- error-proofing your application
- hand-carry delivery to Consulate
- real-time status updates
- dedicated call center
From 12 October 2015, all applicants must come to Visa Application Centre of Latvia (or mission) the first time they apply for a visa. In the following 59 months applicant can leave application without visiting the Visa Application Centre.
Fill out Lithuania tourist visa application form online
and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
• Original bank statement from the last 3 months, balance: 40 EURO/day within the destination area, no deposits account.
• Proof of the solvency of the employing/inviting company, if the company pays the costs of travel and living; OR
• Proof of the applicant’s personal solvency, in case personally covering the costs of travel and living.
The required documents have to be translated into English or Lithuanian in a separate document according to the instructions below.
• Full address, telephone number of the school
permission for absence
• Name and function of the person giving the permission
• Notary Certificate (legalized by MFA) of the family relation between the minor and his/her parents or proof of guardianship.
If travelling alone: Notary certificate (legalized by MFA) of permission to travel from both parents or legal guardians and a copy thereof.
If travelling with one parent or legal guardian: Notary certificate (legalized by MFA) of signed permission to travel from the non-travelling party and a copy thereof.
If the non-travelling party resides abroad, travel permission must be notarized by the authorities in the country of residence.
Employment certificate (in English, or in Chinese with English translation) on official company paper with stamp, signature, date and clearly mentioning:
• Address, telephone and fax numbers of the employing company.
• The name and position of the countersigning officer.
• The name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service.
• Approval of leave or absence.
If single/divorced/widow/widower: Any other proof of regular income.
Lithuania tourist visa fees for citizens of China
|Type of visa||Validity|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
| Processing |
Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only.
|Service fee||Total cost|
|Single entry||up to 6 months||Same day||400.00||400.00|
- Validity: up to 6 months
- Processing: Same day
- Total cost: 400.00 Cost calculationOur service: 400.00: 0.00 Total cost: 400.00