If you haven't been collected Schengen fingerprints before, you need to go to the visa center to submit this application and collect fingerprints. However, VisaHQ can still assist you in completing the application form and pre-reviewing your application materials to meet the current requirements of the Consulate, in order to help your visa application process to the maximum extent possible.
and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Letter from the school must mention:
• full name, address, telephone number and fax number of the school;
• permission for absence (purpose, duration & who will be travelling with the minor and covering his expenses);
• full name and relationship to the person giving the permission.
To prove family relationship, the following documents must be provided:
• original notary certificate of family relationship or proof of guardianship, and single legalized by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs;
• when the minor is travelling alone or only with one parent: then except the notary certificate of family relationship , please provide the notary certificate of permission to travel from both parents or legal guardians, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well, and when not in China, attested by the relevant authorities in the parents'/legal guardians' country of residence.
• In case one of the parents passed away, please be aware that death certificate legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs might also be required.
|Type of visa||Validity||Our service||Service fee||Total cost|
|Single entry||up to 3 months||Same day||300.00||300.00|