• If you have children (under 18 years) who do not hold Irish passports, and therefore need a visa, a separate application must be submitted, along with a birth certificate, for each child.
• If you wish a child (under 18 years) from a previous marriage or relationship to travel with you, a Court Order bestowing sole custody of this child must be shown.
• Where the other parent of this child has some custody or access rights, a sworn affidavit by this parent consenting to the child being removed from their home country is required. This signed parental consent must be accompanied by a copy of the consenting parent's passport or national identity card showing the bearer's signature.
For applicants under 18 years:
• An original Birth Certificate must be submitted in all cases.
• If applicant travelling alone or without both parents / guardians, signed consent from parents / guardians accompanied by copies of the consenting parent(s) / guardian(s) passport which clearly shows their signatures.
• If the parents/guardians do not currently hold a passport, the signed consent must be notarised.