If you haven't been collected Schengen fingerprints before, you need to go to the visa center to submit this application and collect fingerprints. However, VisaHQ can still assist you in completing the application form and pre-reviewing your application materials to meet the current requirements of the Consulate, in order to help your visa application process to the maximum extent possible. According to the Consulate's regulations, VisaHQ can provide this service only for applicants from Beijing： Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Nei Mongol, Gansu, Ningxia, Shaanxi, Qinghai, Xinjiang, Tibet, Sichuan, Chongqing
Select the type of Greece tourist visa application:
and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Greece visa application form. For online orders, please download, print and sign Greece visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
Original, signed China passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 1 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
ID Card Copy. Copies of China identity cards of every person included in the application.
Proof of Status. Original evidence proving your legal status in China along with a copy (visa or residence permit).
Proof of status in China. A copy of the applicant’s work or residence permit in China.
Hukou. Please provide your Household registration book.
Hotel Reservations. Valid hotel reservation fully covers the duration in Malaysia.
Travel programme. Documents providing clear evidence about your travel programme (booking transportation, itinerary, etc.).
Flight reservation. Please provide round-trip reservation. When applying for a visa for multiple visits: reservation of the first visit.
Attention: a confirmed return ticket. The ticket should be bought only after the visa has been issued.
Medical Insurance. Minimum coverage 30,000 EURO, for medical costs and medical repatriation, valid in all Schengen countries during the whole validity of the issued visa.
Solvency proof. Original daily banks statement shows salary and balance within the last 3 months.
Proof of status.
• A sealed copy of the business license of the employing company.
• A letter from the employer (in English, or in Chinese with English translation) on official Company paper with stamp, signature, date and clearly mentioning:
- address, telephone and fax numbers of the employing company;
- the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer;
- the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service approval for leave or absence.
For unemployed adults:
• If married: Letter of employment and income of the spouse plus notary certificate of marriage, legalized by MFA.
• If single/divorced/widow/widower: Any other proof of regular income.
For retired persons
Proof of pension or other regular income.
For minors (under 18) Student card & Original letter of the school, mentioning:
• Permission for absence.
• Name and function of the person giving the permission.
• One photocopy thereof.
• Notary certificate of family relationship or a proof of guardianship, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• When the minor is travelling alone or only with one parent: notary certificate of permission to travel from both parents or legal guardians, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and when not in China, attested by the relevant authorities in the parents'/legal guardians' country of residence.
Additional Information for Greece Visa (Schengen)
1. Only if you have collected Biometric data already for a Schengen Visa before, the data should be valid only for 59 months, you could authorize someone else to submit your visa application instead. Otherwise each applicant should go to Visa Application Centre in person for submitting application, having Biometric data and making payment. (Please note: this policy is not applicable for the one who has been rejected by any Schengen Countries before).
2. The requirements what we provide to you are all the lastest from the Embassy & Consulate side, and we will do our best to give as detailed as possible suggestions for each different case situation; But since of the specificity of visa application, the Consular Officer may ask you for more additional documents and information, we do appreciate your kindly understanding.
3. The Processing time (around 15 working days) for Greece is official obtained from the Embassy & Consulate side ( all the holidays are not included), but we strongly advice that you could prepare your documents and submit as early as possible, because there are many uncontrolled situations which may delay your processing time (additional documents required, system problem, interview etc.) . And we will not be noticed by the Embassy & Consulate in advance.
4. The final visa result and visa validity is decided by the Embassy & Consulate, even if you have provided the full information which they requires, there is still a risk that your visa would be rejected and no fees could be refunded. The final result could not be estimated by our side, we do appreciate your kindly understanding.
5. All the Chinese supporting documents that you submit should have one English Version.