Include a passport style photo, with a white background, 2 inch size.
Valid round-trip air-tickets booking.
Proof of funds.
Original Daily Bank Statement within the last 3 months shows salary.
Proof of assets.
Photocopy of real estate certificate, vehicle license and etc.
Original Employment Certificate.
If you are employed, provide the original certificate issued by employer. This letter must be printed on the paper with official letterhead and covers the following information.
1) Full name, address, telephone & fax number, email address of Employer;
2) Full name, passport number, date of birth, position, joined date and income of applicant;
3) Travel purpose & Travel period;
4) Whom cover the trip expenses;
5) Employer confirms that the applicant will obey all the local laws and come back to China as scheduled, his/her position will be retained during the absence.
6) Original signed by person in charge and stamped;
Photocopy of business license (original stamp after copy).
Photocopy of applicant's labor contract.
Social security certificate.
Original of applicant's social security certificate within the last 6 months. (The payer must be the current employer).
If you are retired, provide the photocopy of retirement certificate and related travel insurance.
Original Notary Consent Letter.
If you are minors,provide the original notary consent letter from both parents.It must be mentioned that the trip to Chile is agreed by parents and guarantee that the applicant will return to China as scheduled.If applicant is a student, provide the original letter issued by school.
Detailed travel arrangement in both Chinese and English version.
Hotel reservation fully cover the stay in Chile.
Covers the full time in Chile.
Original previous passport (if has).
Proof of Funds.
Original Certificate of 50,000 Yuan above bank deposit proof. (Freeze time is three months)