Apply online Visit our office
Mail documents We prepare your documents and application
Receive visas Submit application in person
Expert in Canada visa services since 2003, VisaHQ is a private visa agency, not affiliated with the government of Canada. VisaHQ provides
 expediting services 
  • error-proofing your application
  • hand-carry delivery to Consulate
  • real-time status updates
  • dedicated call center
for visa to Canada and charges a service fee. See how we compare in the 90 seconds


            Canada Visa

Canada Visa

Having to get a visa to Canada takes all the fun out of traveling.
We are here to get it back. Just apply online below and let us do the rest

Need help? Chat with us Call +8621 62050161 Call +8621 62050161
permanent resident?
The Canadian Tourism Visa information on this page applies to applicants who have accepted fingerprints and whose fingerprint records are still valid for 10 years. You can submit this application through VisaHQ. Please complete the online application form (IMM5257) via VisaHQ in advance and confirm the time the material is ready for completion.

Select the type of Canada tourist visa (full service) application:

and send the following documents to VisaHQ:

Visa Application form (IMM5257). Complete and print out the “Visit Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Application Form” containing the generated bar-code.Visa Application form (IMM5257). Complete and print out the “Visit Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Application Form” containing the generated bar-code.
Photograph. Two white photos taken in the past 6 months, measuring 35 mm x 45 mm.
Original passport. The passport is valid for at least 6 months and contains at least one full blank visa page, except for the last page.
Family information form. Complete in both English and Chinese. You can find this form here.
Details of Education and Employment Background form. Complete in both English and Chinese. You can find this form here.
Photocopy of passport. Two copies of the new passport information page.
A copy of the old passport (if any). A copy of the old passport information page and visa record.
Visa Center Service Consent Form. Completed and signed. Please ask VisaHQ for the consent form.
Photocopy of ID card. A copy of the applicant's Chinese ID card (front and back).
For applicants under age of 18. Applicants under the age of 18 are required to provide their parental consent letter from their unaccompanied parent, which should include information such as the applicant's travel date and their parental contact details
Original employment letter (English). Please use the company letterhead, sign and stamp, indicate the date of issue and the following:
1)Company address, telephone, fax, email address;
2)Signatory name, position, contact number;
3)Applicant's name, passport number, date of birth, position, salary and joined time;
4)Travel reason, travel period, round-trip date;
5)Cost bearer;
6)The company confirms the approval; retains the position of the applicant, guarantees that it complies with local laws and regulations, and returns to the country on time;
Business License. A copy of the business license of the incumbent company is stamped with the official seal.
For retired. Retirees, provide a copy of the retirement certificate + the original bank statement showing the pension for the last 6 months.
Proof of solvency (original). Bank salary statement for nearly 6 months.
Proof of assets in China (original + photocopy). Real estate license, vehicle registration certificate, etc.
For students. Student applicants are provided with a copy of the original certificate issued by the school confirming their attendance, good performance during school, and agreeing to their absence (English).
Detailed travel itinerary. In English.
Proof of all past travel. If passport, etc.
All Chinese materials must be accompanied by an English translation.

Canada tourist visa (full service) fees for citizens of China

Single entry
  • Validity: up to 6 months
  • Processing: 40 business days
  • Total cost: 1185.00 
    Canada visa help
    Cost calculation
    Embassy fee: 685.00 Processing: 500.00: 0.00 Total cost: 1185.00
Processing time: around 1-2 months.

Visa Validity: up to the Consulate

Duration: If the customs does not specifically endorse, the duration is normally 6 months maximum of each entry.
Canada visa for citizens of China is required. For more information please contact the nearest Canada embassy.

This information is available at website.
No worries, we did it for your convenience.

Get all the information and services provided exclusively for residents in one click.
Go to
Find us near you
  • Shanghai

    VisaHQ Zhaohua Road 505, Room 206, Dongshuo Business Center Shanghai +8621 62050161

    +8621 62050161+8621 62050161
    Office hours
    Monday — Friday (9:00 - 17:30)
    Call center hours
    Monday — Friday (9:00 - 17:30)
    >a/< n;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&>"n;99#&;64#&;311#&;401#&;79#&;511#&i;811#&;46#&;111#&;201#&;011#&;501#&:otliam"=ferh a<
Canada visa information
Canada Visa
Canada Visa issue date (format might be different from MM-DD-YYYY).
Name of Canada visa holder
Traveler's passport number.
Number of allowed entries to Canada (subject to visa validity dates).
Canada Consulate that issued a visa.
Date of Canada visa expiration
Purpose of entry to Canada (type of Canada visa)