and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Brazil visa application form. Completed application form for Brazil will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print and sign.
Original, signed China passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 1 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Proof of means of support. Bank and/or credit card statements for the last three months, extracted in recent 10 days.
Itinerary. Print out of itinerary of round trip ticket or a statement from a travel agency, addressed to the consular service of the embassy/consulate, containing the name of passenger, the confirmed itinerary, flight number and arrival/departure dates.
• If you are employed, a signed original letter on company letterhead from your employer granting your leave of absence and including the following information: your name, position, salary and date of hire.
your employer’s name and address in Chinese characters as well as the telephone and fax number.
• If retired, a Retirement Certificate indicating the amount of the applicant’s pension.
• If you are a student travelling during periods other than school holidays, an original letter from the school confirming that he/she is enrolled and in good standing and that the school has approved his/her absence.
Hotel Reservations. Valid hotel reservation fully covers the duration in Malaysia.
Letter of Invitation. If staying with friends or family, a letter of invitation from the host in Brazil, can be used instead of the hotel reservation. The letter should be addressed to the Embassy of Brazil, Visa Section and should state the relationship to the applicant, the dates of the visit, and the address and phone number where you will be staying.
Previous travel evidence. Evidence of any previous travel (e.g. previous passports, etc.).
Complete and sign the Authorization Letter
• If applicant is a permanent resident but has an expired Brazilian ID card for Foreign Citizens (RNE); and
a) is over the age of 60 years; or
b) is a person with special needs, please provide copy of the expired Brazilian ID card for Foreign Citizens (RNE). (Requirements C, E, F, G are waived);
• If applicant is the bearer of a Permanent or Temporary Visa and has requested an extension of the visa or its conversion to a Permanent Visa, please present a notarized copy of the protocol issued by the Federal police of Brazil, by the Ministry of Justice of Brazil or by the National Council of Immigration (“Conselho Nacional de Imigração”). (Requirements C, E, F, G are waived)
Special requirements for minors:
• Presentation of the original birth certificate or a notarized copy. Copies presented without the original birth certificate must be Legalized by MFA/FAO
• The proof of means of support during the applicants stay in Brazil must be presented by his/her parents or other sponsor and proof of relationship;
Special requirements for minors who are travelling unaccompanied or with only one of the parents or legal guardians:
• Presentation of an Authorization for Brazilian Visa Issuance for Minors, signed by both parents or legal guardians (in which case legal proof of guardianship is required) at a public notary（this form may be downloaded here
. Please note that if both parents or legal guardians (in which case legal proof of guardianship is required) are travelling with the minor an Authorization for Brazilian Visa Issuance for Minors is NOT necessary;
If applicant is a minor that is being adopted by a Brazilian national:
• A notarized copy of the judicial decision on the adoption and/or any other proof of the adoption process. Additionally, provide notarized copy of legal decision or notarized written authorization of both parents or guardians if the minor is travelling unaccompanied to Brazil or in the company of only one of the parents or guardians. (Requirements C, E, F, G are waived).
If applicant intends to take part in events:
• If the applicant intends to take part in athletic competitions, performing arts events, conferences or seminars, please provide copy of letter from sponsor/organizer providing specific information on the activity to be performed and location and duration of the activity/event. The letter must state that the participant will not receive payment and that no tickets will be sold for the event.