Austria Visa

Austria Visa

Your travel destination
Visa type
Your citizenship
living in
permanent resident?
Need help? Chat with us

When applying for a Schengen visa please select the destination you will be staying in for the lengthiest time as you will be required to submit an application to the consulate of the country you will be staying in for the longest duration.

If you have been collected Schengen finger record and issued Schengen visa with VIS mark, VisaHQ could help you with the whole process.

Beijing Application Center: Room 307 - 311, 3/F Go High Central Building (Gao He Cui), No.A26 Dongsanhuan Beilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing(Mon-Fri 8.00am-15.00pm)

Austria tourist visa (full service) is required for citizens of China.

Visa applications should be submitted for a maximum of 6 months, and no later than 15 days, before the trip.
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, at this time, VisaHQ does not provide full service for tourist visa (full service)s to Austria. All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Austria . Information below is for reference purposes only. Please address all questions to the Embassy of Austria directly.

To apply for a travel visa to Austria requires the following documents:

Original, signed China passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 2 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Photocopy of ID card. Photocopy of ID card (both sides),original one must be shown on the submission day.
Hukou. Full photocopy pages of Hukou book, original one must be shown on the submission day.
Marriage Certificate. Photocopy of marriage cert, if applicable (original one must be shown on the submission day)
Personal Letter. VOLONTARILY! A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Austria, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
Employer's business license. A sealed copy of the business license of the employing company. For people working for organizations or institutions which do not have a business license (such as Universities or Government financed institutions) this document is not required. However, you are advised to mention this situation in your employment letter.
For minors traveling alone or with one parent. please provide:
Birth certificate or Family relationship with notarization & single legalization, or the photocopy of hukou book which fully shows the relationship among the 3 persons (original hukou book must be shown on the submission day);
Consent letter by the one or both parents with notarization & single legalization
(the validity of notarization is only for 6 months)
Flight reservation. Please provide round-trip reservation. When applying for a visa for multiple visits: reservation of the first visit.
Attention: a confirmed return ticket. The ticket should be bought only after the visa has been issued.
Medical Insurance. Minimum coverage 30,000 EURO, for medical costs and medical repatriation, valid in all Schengen countries during the whole validity of the issued visa.
Proof of solvency. Solvency Proof: Please provide original daily bank statement within the recent 3 months which shows that you have enough fund to cover your trip expenses. It must be red chopped by the counter of bank.
Proof of accommodation. Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of intended stay in the Schengen area, including the names of hotels, telephone and fax number as well as duration of stay at each hotel.
Original Authorization Letter. Completed authorization letter *2 with applicant's signature.
Travel Itinerary. Itinerary covering the whole stay in Austria and Schengen area, stating the dates and places of stay. In case of two or multiple entries, documentation of travel route outside the Schengen area.
Employment Certificate/Study (original). In English or German language or in Chinese with E/G translation on official company paper with stamp, signature, position and contacts of a responsible person in the company stating name of applicant, position, salary, years of service, approval for leave, purpose of visit and confirmation of position after return.
Vaccination Card. A photo of your vaccination card/passport (png,jpeg)
400 CNY include the whole process.
Austria visa for citizens of China is required. For more information please contact the nearest Austria embassy.

This information is available at website.
No worries, we did it for your convenience.

Get all the information and services provided exclusively for residents in one click.
Go to